Monday, August 17, 2009

18 Weeks!

I cannot believe that I am already 18 weeks along. We go back to the doctor on Wednesday, so hopefully we will find out if Maddie is going to have a little brother or sister. Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Maddie is doing the cutest things these days. The other day Carson was at work and I was loading the dishwasher. Maddie was sitting in the floor playing with some toys. The next thing I know Maddie gets the empty dog bowls and puts them in the dishwasher for me. I had to just laugh we have been trying to teach her not to put her toys in the dishwasher. She walks everywhere and is learning something new everyday. We finally got her one year photos back. If you would like to see them go to www.fizzyartphotograpy.com Once you get into the site go to enter. Then you will click on clients. Text me at 918-914-9860 and I will give you the password. If your number is not in my phone let me know your name and I will put your number in my phone and text you the password. The pictures turned our great, it is going to be impossible to pick the ones I want.

4 comments:

Mrs. J said...

WOW WOW WOW AND MORE WOW! Those pics are incredible! I am so impressed. You have such a Gorgeous family! How on earth are you going to choose??? My favorite ones are in her purple shirt on the white chair- too cute! you look beautiful too, Becky.
You will NEVER EVER regret taking this pics and whatever you spend on them. You will treasure them for a lifetime. I'm so glad that you did this! MUCH LOVE!

The Beams said...

I don't text, so email me the password when you get a chance!

Julie

The Beams said...

Wow, those are amazing! Is she local or up in Bartlesville? I love all of them-they are really awesome!

Julie

Ryan Family said...

Those were GORGEOUS!!!! I'm sold! I am definitely doing Johnny's with them. I love the close ups, she has such beautiful eyes. I love the tutu pics. I agree with Julia, you will not ever regret those. And your having to choose, I totally understand. Johnny takes great shots too. lately John has been limiting me to one, it takes DAYS to make a decision lol.