Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Its official!!!

We had our first doctors appointment yesterday and their is definitely a baby in there. Once you see that first ultrasound it makes everything seem so real. I mean I knew something was going on because I have been nothing but nauseated for the last 2-3 weeks! UGH. I was never that way with Maddie, not like this anyway. So far everything looks good and we will be having another ultrasound this Friday. It looks like the official due date right now is January 18th, 2010. However I had a c-section last time with Maddie so the plan is to have another c-section around 39 weeks which would make the date more like January 12th.

On another note, sorry I have not updated my blog in a while. Every since I got back from Arkansas I have been really busy and nauseated. So in my free time I have just been trying to rest so that I can work on the days I am scheduled to work. Maddie is 11 months old today so I will try and post some pictures of her. I cannot believe she is 11 months old!! She took her first steps by herself on Monday. Can you believe it?

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

Ok, I am going to guess it is a boy. I was really, really sick with Landon and not as much with Kenzie. That is just my opinion :-)