Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dogs

What is it about our furry little friends called dogs that make us fall in love with them. Is it the way they greet us like we have been gone for years when we return home, when in reality we have only been gone a little while? Is it the way they lay their heads on our knees when they sense that we are sad or having a bad day? Or maybe it is the unconditional love they show us as they live their short lives. F0r me it is all of the above and many more.
Today the dog that I had known since I was 15 died. Her name was Ginger. She was a great and loyal dog. We will miss you Ginger!! Even Mamaw Reba will miss you!!!

R.I.P

Ginger
November 1995 - May 2009

1 comment:

Ryan Family said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure it was a hard and is a hard time for you right now. I hope we'll be seeing you tonight for the ladies night out. I'd like to think that our dogs will be in heaven with us when we get there, afterall, they very well could be. I swear my dog is smatter than a few people I know! Ha. I'm sure she is there waiting!