Monday, March 30, 2009

Wyatt and Arkansas

Wyatt arrived at 7:18PM on Monday March 23, 2009. He weighed in at 8 pounds and 14 ounces. Carson,Maddie and I headed to Arkansas last Tuesday. We spent most of the week just hanging out and taking it easy. Here are some pictures from our trip. I will have more as soon I get them from my sister. I made a disc of all of the pictures that my sister made, but when I got home only these pictures were on the disc. So when I get more pictures I will add them to my blog.


Big Brother Luke feeding baby Wyatt

Maddie and her bunny ears


We visited the easter bunny at the Hot Springs mall

Maddie with her cousins Evan and Luke

Wyatt Aaden Burroughs




2 comments:

Mrs. J said...

what a cutie! wyatt is adorable. Maddie looks like she's having a good time! Glad you got home safely! we miss you!

The Beams said...

So glad you had a great time with your family! What great pics. We miss you and hope to see you Sunday!