Sunday, November 2, 2008

Maddie's Halloween Parade

These are just a few of the pictures that I made. I will bring the rest with me when I come to Arkansas in a couple of weeks. We can't wait to see Aunt Carrie. Carrie, Maddie misses you!!!







































Maddie goes to the hospital daycare on the days that I work. On Friday in lieu of Halloween Maddie's class had a halloween parade thru the hospital lobby. Maddie was so cute. I took a ton of pictures of her in her halloween dress. She came riding up in this little wagon and as soon as she saw Carson and I she started smiling. I am posting some pictures of her in her dress. Grandma Ann also came to spend the night Friday while the boys went pheasant hunting in Kansas. On Saturday Grandma and I headed off to target to get Maddie's three month pictures made. Poor Maddie was so tired after we where done with pictures. She feel asleep before we ever left the store. I am also posting some pictures of Maddie in a couple of really cute outits that I have been waiting for her to wear. Enjoy. BECKY

3 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

She is adorable. I love the dress! Can't wait to meet her.

Carson, Becky, and Maddie said...

do you have a blog page

Casey said...

Becky,she's a doll! I can't wait to meet her and for Owen and her to meet!